Volunteer Live-in Members Position
"If you can still see this advertisement, the position is still available"
Working & living a wonderful nudist lifestyle
1. Position is only available to couples
2. Applicants must have police clearance
3. References would be preferred if possible
4. Some past experience in position would be an advantage
5. Position would best suite retired couple or those with flexible work hours
6. Must be genuine nudists
Each pair of VLIM's will have every other week off.
Benefits ( Free fully furnished Duplex Accomodation )
VLIM ( Volunteer Live In Member )
- The VLIM will be given free entrance to all Sunseekers on-site social events, but meals must be paid for.
- The Club will pay for local phone calls.
- The Club will pay for one half of each and every electricity account.
- After 12 months satisfactory assistance, the proportion of gas and electricity accounts paid by the Club may be increased at the discretion of the Management Committee.
- The Club will pay a fuel subsidy, agreed jointly between the Management Committee and the VLIM, for the use of the VLIM’s vehicle on Club business.
- The VLIM may, with the approval of the Management Committee, set up and maintain a shop on Club grounds to supply members and visitors. No credit is to be obtained in the Club's name for any goods bought or sold. All finance is to be the responsibility of the VLIM. The Club shall make no charge for this facility, except to recover any additional expenses for the consumption of electricity or gas.
a. Cleaning of the pool is to occur at least once a week in the winter and twice a week in the summer.
b. Maintenance of pool equipment.
Ablution Blocks/Laundry. When the ablution blocks are open for use:
- All toilets and showers to be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- The ablution block floors are to be mopped daily.
- Laundry to be cleaned as necessary.
Grounds (lawns and gardens)
a. All lawns are to be mowed and maintained on a regular basis.
b. General ground maintenance.
a. Ensure that gas supplies are maintained to kitchen, ablution blocks, BBQ and duplexes.
a. Liaise with the necessary licensed trade persons.
b. Undertake basic maintenance of the grounds and buildings.
c. Trim /lop any hazardous trees.
d. Replace faulty or blown light globes.
Call out electrician for all other needs.
So after reading all the requirements and you are still interested, you are the ones we are looking for. Plus you will make lots of new friends.
Click on link below to email our club President today.
Phone Jim, Sunseekers Vice-President Mob: 0403 487 367